S2 NetBox Enterprise
S2 NetBox Enterprise is a powerful, web-based access control and event monitoring system designed for deployments with demanding security requirements. The system can support over 7,000 portals and over 500 S2 Nodes. Optional high availability offers automatic system failover between a redundant pair of servers. Optional system partitioning allows the entire database to be separated into multiple smaller systems for entities such as field offices or tenants.
Features such as person record and cardholder management, event and alarm monitoring, threat level escalation and reporting are accessible from any web browser. There is no software to install. S2 NetBox Enterprise works with existing infrastructure and peripheral devices, making it easy to deploy. In addition, S2 NetBox Enterprise tightly integrates with S2 NetVR series video management systems, providing unified system management and administration. Integration with third party video management systems is also supported.
S2 NetBox Enterprise is ideal for large, complex security deployments. For organizations that have outgrown their S2 NetBox system, the upgrade to S2 NetBox Enterprise is seamless. Distributed enterprises can manage multiple S2 NetBox Enterprise servers with S2 Global, allowing for virtually unlimited scalability.
- Portals: Supports up to 7,168 doors or other access points
- Event and Alarm Monitoring: Includes comprehensive event logging, notification and escalation
- Threat Level Management: Provides configurable system status and response actions such as system lock downs
- Person Record Management: Maintains detailed, credential-driven user records and access history
- Reporting: Offers pre-defined and custom reports
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified system management and administration
- Solid-State Design: Extends product lifecycle, lowering total cost of ownership
- Video Integration: Works with S2 NetVR series video management systems and other third party video systems
- API Support: Integrates with third party products such as human resource databases via an open source API
- Automated System Management: Automatically discovers S2 Nodes and handles system backups
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Officer
- System Partitioning Option: Allows the entire database to be separated into multiple smaller systems
- High Availability Option: Offers automatic system failover between a redundant pair of servers