The S2 NetBox VR Quatro combines the enterprise class S2 NetBox with our tightly integrated S2 NetVR video management system (VMS) and a four-slot network node. With the Quatro, access control, event monitoring and video surveillance and forensics are managed through an easy to learn web browser interface, providing users with extensive control over their video and physical security.
Quatro’s base offering is licensed for four IP cameras and four portals, with expansion options that support up to eight cameras and eight access control points. Quatro is a true IP network appliance: power, a network drop, and a web browser are all the system requires. Convenient and economical, Quatro’s single box design minimizes both installation and maintenance costs.
S2 NetBox VR Quatro is a uniquely flexible solution. It can be deployed as a stand-alone system for smaller sites, or as an enterprise level member of an S2 Global distributed network.
- Completely integrated access control and video management system
- Network appliance handles its own administration
- 100% Web user interface
- Single cabinet design with expansion space for 8 portals
- Supports proven S2 blade hardware
- Widget Desktop support for customized monitoring displays
- Built-in documentation library with web browser access
- Forensic Desktop function locates and exports video evidence
- Forensic case creation with single frame and full video export
- Includes 2-year hardware and 1-year software warranty